They say if you visualize and write down goals, you’ll be more likely to reach them. So here goes!
Hopes & Goals for 2013:
• Get my novel published.
• Lose 15 pounds & keep it off!
• Finish Nutrition School & become a Health Coach!
• Get another dog. (Preferably a rescue!)
• Redecorate areas of our house. (Starting with living room!)
• Improve my fitness regimen and get into better shape. Try to start running.
• Continue Flexitarian diet and holistic/translational approach to health.
• Continue 365 Acts of Kindness.
• Get a new MacBook Air.
• Get Invisalign or something similar.
• Make it back to Hilton Head & NYC.
• Continue to keep my new car clean.
• Figure out my sinus and back issues.
• Get more organized in general.
• Write to my sponsor child Awa (from Mali) more frequently.
• Get a few new social media clients.
• Get a few skinny wraps distributors on my team.
• Get one more tattoo. (My last one. I already have it planned out!)
• Go to church more frequently. Maybe officially join a church once again.
•Practice gratitude daily.
• Always keep in touch with friends, even if I don’t see them.
• Always let those close to me know that I love them.
• Do a Facebook & Twitter friends purge.
• Love always.
• Laugh daily.
• Be kind.
• Do good.
One thought on “Goals for 2013”
I have added a couple more goals to this list:
1) Take up painting
2) Practice astronomy
4) Keep my illnesses under control holistically
5) Eat cleaner!